New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pneumonia in a 8 month old child
Help by adding tags...
Drug firms must cut price of pneumonia vaccine, says MSF
- The global drug companies GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer are being urged to cut the price of the pneumonia vaccine in poor countries to less than $5 (£3.30; €4.61) a child.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Pneumonia Explained Clearly | 2 of 3
- Dr. Seheult continues his illustrations of pneumonia, highlighting the key differences in diagnosis and treatment between typical pneumonia and atypical pneu...
PART I - Pneumonia (Overview, Lobar and Bronchopneumonia)
- http://armandoh.org/ https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Support me: http://www.patreon.com/armando Instagram: http://instagram.com/armandohasudungan ...
- Thought it might help :)
Pneumonia in adults: diagnosis and management | Guidance and guidelines | NICE
- This guideline covers diagnosing and managing community- and hospital-acquired pneumonia in adults. It aims to improve accurate assessment and diagnosis of pneumonia to help guide antibiotic prescr...