New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Start of a new regular feature called #CheekyBugger
I'm an anaesthetist and use a checklist and no cricoid pressure in trauma #DontTellMinh pic.twitter.com/eAt9MNUxlP— Geoff Healy (@drgeoffhealy) August 24, 2015 //platform.twitter.com/widgets.js
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Jean O Neill
Posted about 5 years ago
The link only works intermittently, could you repost please?
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
A Bit About Paeds Trauma for Those Who Do A Bit of Trauma
- In memory of Dr John Hinds
Link to John Hopkins reading resources - REHABILITATION
A Guide to Prevention
- Recommended preventive services, other preventive services to consider, preventive services not indicated in older adults, delivery of preventive services and references.
When that 1% makes all the difference by Dr Brian Burns
- Kudos and thanks to Taming the SRU for recording and posting this video.
- KEEP UP THE PRESSURE!
The National Library of Medicine's Visible Human Project
- The Visible Human Project® is an outgrowth of the NLM's 1986 Long-Range Plan. It is the creation of complete, anatomically detailed, three-dimensional representations of the normal male and female ...