New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Dexcom G5 Mobile Bluetooth-Enabled Continuous Glucose Monitor FDA Approved |
Dexcom won FDA approval for its new Dexcom G5 Mobile continuous glucose monitoring system that features a Bluetooth-enabled sensor that talks directly to A
Help by adding tags...
The Body's Clock Key to Regulating Glucose Levels
- Behavioral effects and misalignment had sizable effect on glucose tolerance.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Impact of Glucose-Lowering Drugs on CV Disease in T2 Diabetes
- What's the effect of oral and injectable glucose-lowering drugs on established risk factors and cardiovascular outcomes?
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Bacteria Mind Map
- Spectrum of antimicrobials