New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Student Luke Bennett's colostomy bag selfie goes viral - BBC News
A Swansea University student's selfie with his colostomy bag is viewed by more than one million people online.
Help by adding tags...
Students targeted in MenW vaccination programme - BBC News
- Teenagers across the UK going to university and college this year are being urged to get vaccinated against deadly meningitis W.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!