New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Dementia levels 'are stabilising' - BBC News
The number of people with dementia is levelling off in parts of Western Europe - and even falling in the UK - according to a report by University of Cambridge scientists.
Help by adding tags...
Dementia: Five priorities - BBC News
- Five research areas which could transform the treatment of dementia.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Liverpool nurse shows off 'improved' dementia ward - BBC News
- A nurse at Royal Liverpool University Hospital shows the BBC the improvements that her department has made to the dementia ward.
How dance classes are helping people with dementia - BBC News
- Studies have shown that dance could improve the lives of dementia sufferers - Lizzie Crouch visits a class in east London.
Drivers with early dementia are a 'risk to the public' - BBC News
- Drivers in the early stages of dementia could be posing a risk to the public, doctors are warning.
Could lifestyle hold answer to dementia? - BBC News
- The number of people living with dementia in western Europe is stabilising, according to a new report.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...