New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Boston Scientific's Innova Bare Stent for Peripheral Artery Disease FDA Approved |
Boston Scientific received FDA approval to introduce its Innova vascular stent in the United States for treating narrowing or occlusions within the superfi
Help by adding tags...
4th Annual Clinical Operations in Oncology Trials USA 2015, 15th - 16th July 2015, Boston
- Optimizing clinical processes within oncology trials to ensure effective patient recruitment, trial management and achieve trial success Join us at the upcoming 4th...
Spiral Flow peripheral vascular graft for treating peripheral arterial disease | Advice | NICE
- NICE has developed a medtech innovation briefing (MIB) on the Spiral Flow peripheral vascular graft for treating peripheral arterial disease.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!