New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pulmonary Embolism PART I (Overview)
http://armandoh.org/ https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Support me: http://www.patreon.com/armando Instagram: http://instagram.com/armandohasudungan ...
Help by adding tags...
- A detailed presentation about pulmonary embolism
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Podcast 128 - Pulmonary Embolism Treatment Options and the PEAC Team with Oren Friedman
- We now have way too many treatment options for sub-massive and massive pulmonary embolism (PE) patients who aren't coding in front of you. How do you decid
Newman v Weingart: Pulmonary Embolism Showdown
- June 1, 2011 Discussion of clinical decision rules and their relevance to evaluation for suspected pulmonary embolism in the emergency department. High quality…
Emergency Medicine Literature of Note: Adverse Outcomes are Very Rare After Pulmonary Embolism
Pulmonary Embolism PART II
- http://armandoh.org/ https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Support me: http://www.patreon.com/armando Instagram: http://instagram.com/armandohasudungan ...
Overdiagnosis of Pulmonary Embolism by CT
- Overall, PE is underdiagnosed, but Dr Goldhaber reviews a paper on overdiagnosis and provides suggestions on how to avoid it.
- We discuss the causes and presentations of pneumothorax in the Emergency Department.