New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Implementing Pharmacogenetics with Kristen Reynolds
Kristen takes a look at adverse drug reactions occurring secondary to identifiable genetic risk factors. She looks at the evidence supporting genetic testing...
Help by adding tags...
- A podcast outlining the basic principles, pathophysiology, risk factors and management of stroke.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)