New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
This animation explores Fas signal transduction pathway that induces apoptosis. The animation was published in the journal Science.
Help by adding tags...
Cell Injury and Death
- Struggling with Pathology? Why not join Howard Reisner, co-author of the bestselling Rubin’s Pathology, and Essentials of Rubin's Pathology, about Cell Injury and death. In it, he covers a varie...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
anybody has animation/video for tuberculosis morphology?
- m unable to understand it through textbook
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Bacteria Mind Map
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...