New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Shock: Lesson 3 - General Treatment Principles
Overview of treatment for shock, comparing use of IV fluids and pressors between different shock subtypes.
Help by adding tags...
Motor neurone disease pathogenesis and therapeutic potential
- 3rd year iSSC project
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
- A detailed overview fo the physiology underlying various shock states.
Shock: Keeping it simple
- Very simple guide to the different types of shock, and rough management. Taking it back to basics!
Pediatric SHOCK Index - emdocs
- emDocs post containing very useful emergency medicine information
Shock: Lesson 1 - Diagnosis and Classification
- An overview of the manifestations of shock, and its classification (e.g. hypovolemic, cardiogenic, distributive, and obstructive)
Neurogenic Shock Diagram