New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Visit us (http://www.khanacademy.org/science/healthcare-and-medicine) for health and medicine content or (http://www.khanacademy.org/test-prep/mcat) for MCAT...
Help by adding tags...
- Anorexia Nervosa This is a psychological disorder, in which there is a relentless pursuit of thinness. Anorexia is significant as it has a very high mortality rate: 1/3 of patients make a complete ...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Assessment and management of behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia
- Behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia include agitation, depression, apathy, repetitive questioning, psychosis, aggression, sleep problems, wandering, and a variety of inappropriate beh...
Are our intrerpersonal skills dependant on the person with whom we are interacting?
- Interpersonal skills are central to effective and safe clinical practice and are counted as a pillar of professionalism. Do we have complete control over how we interact or does it partly depend o...
Facebook users' wishful thinking: Cyberbullying, depression won't happen to me
- Facebook users with so-called optimistic bias think they're less likely than other users to experience cyberbullying, depression and other negative social and psychological effects from using...
Language study offers new twist on mind-body connection
- Research from Northeastern professor of psychology Iris Berent and her colleagues finds that spoken language and motor systems are intricately linked -- though not in the way that has been...
Women think 'as rationally' as men - but also use more gut feeling
- How much do men and women differ psychologically? Does greater emotional empathy in women result in less rational thinking when it comes to choosing to do harm for a greater good?