New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Dementia research boosted by surge in volunteers - BBC News
There has been a surge in the number of people volunteering for medical research into tackling dementia.
Help by adding tags...
Dementia: Five priorities - BBC News
- Five research areas which could transform the treatment of dementia.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Sir Ian Botham on coping with a parent with dementia - BBC News
- Former cricketer Sir Ian Botham has been speaking about his father's dementia and how difficult it was to cope with the deteriorating condition.
How dance classes are helping people with dementia - BBC News
- Studies have shown that dance could improve the lives of dementia sufferers - Lizzie Crouch visits a class in east London.
Dementia: GPs say patchy services fail patients - BBC News
- Patchy support for people with dementia is failing patients and their carers, doctors warn.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.