New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Africa marks a year without a new case of wild polio - BBC News
No case of polio has been reported in Africa over the last twelve months, but people are still hesitant to celebrate, reports BBC Africa health correspondent Anne Soy.
Help by adding tags...
Pakistan to immunise people going abroad against polio - BBC News
- Pakistan is to immunise travellers against polio by setting up mandatory immunisation points at international airports and border crossings.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
World facing polio health emergency - BBC News
- The World Health Organization declares the recent spread of polio an international public health emergency.
Eradicating polio one step at a time - BBC News
- BBC Monitoring's Vikas Pandey meets India's "polio aunties" to see how they are keeping the country free from the disease.
Tracking Progress Toward Polio Eradication — Worldwide, 2013–2014
- Visit us (http://www.khanacademy.org/science/healthcare-and-medicine) for health and medicine content or (http://www.khanacademy.org/test-prep/mcat) for MCAT...
Polio: Vaccinated British man shed virus for 30 years - BBC News
- A man with an immune system disorder has spread polio for nearly 30 years, despite having been vaccinated, British scientists have found.