New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Childhood Urinary Tract Infection. Bladder Infection Treatment | Patient
The diagnosis of urinary tract infection (UTI) in young children is important as a marker for urinary tract abnormalities. It may be associated with life-threatening...
Help by adding tags...
Medullary Sponge Kidney. Congenital kidney problem | Patient
- Synonym: Cacchi-Ricci syndrome Medullary sponge kidney (MSK) is a congenital disorder that can affect one or both kidneys, or only part of one kidney....
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Acute Kidney Injury AKI Acute kidney failure, renal failure. Patient | Patient
- acute renal failure' (ARF); Acute kidney injury (AKI) or acute kidney failure information available. Treat acute kidney injury AKI and problems with kidney functions and renal issues
Pyelonephritis. Acute pyelonephritis symptoms. Information. | Patient
- This is infection within the renal pelvis, usually accompanied by infection within the renal parenchyma. The source of sepsis is often ascending infection...
Diagnosing COPD. Symptoms of COPD and COPD Prognosis | Patient
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is characterised by airflow obstruction that is usually progressive, not fully reversible and does not markedly...
Reactive Arthritis. Information about Reactive Arthritis | Patient
- Reactive Arthritis is also known as Reiter's syndrome. Reactive arthritis is an autoimmune condition that develops in response to an infection.
- The Newest Edition Of Best-Selling Chronic Illness Continues To Focus On The Various Aspects Of Chronic Illness That Influence Both Patients And Their Families. Topics Include The Sociological, Psy...