New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The struggle of being a parent with multiple sclerosis - BBC News
Nicola Smith, who has multiple sclerosis, tells the Victoria Derbyshire programme she is worried that her condition will lead her son to miss out.
Help by adding tags...
Most of MP Ann Clwyd's claims over late husband's care rejected - BBC News
- Some serious complaints made by a Labour MP over the hospital care given to her late husband are rejected following an independent investigation.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
ChildLine calls on parents' drug and alcohol abuse rise - BBC News
- The number of children calling ChildLine about their parents' drinking and drug abuse has doubled in the past year.
Sir Ian Botham on coping with a parent with dementia - BBC News
- Former cricketer Sir Ian Botham has been speaking about his father's dementia and how difficult it was to cope with the deteriorating condition.
Mother in legal battle to have dead daughter's baby - BBC News
- A mother launches a legal battle for access to her dead daughter's frozen eggs, so she can carry her own grandchild.
Parents 'should brush children's teeth' - Royal College of Surgeons - BBC News
- The Royal College of Surgeons calls on parents to supervise or brush their children's teeth until the age of 14, when their adult teeth are fully formed.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!