New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
First 3D-printed pill approved by US authorities - BBC News
In a world first, the US Food and Drug Administration has given go-ahead for a 3D printed pill to go into production.
Help by adding tags...
Cost of agency nurses soars for NHS South West - BBC News
- Spending on agency nurses in the South West has soared from about £12m in 2010 to more than £59m in 2014, it emerges.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Should doctors be allowed to nap on the job? - BBC News
- Thousands of medical interns in Latin America are sharing pictures of themselves sleeping during their long hours on duty.
Sunscreen lotions failing protection tests, says Which? - BBC News
- Two of the UK's most popular brands of sunscreen lotion do not offer as much sun protection as they claim, says consumer organisation, Which?
The NHS: What we weren't told during the election - BBC News
- Politicians could not stop talking about the health service during the election. But did we get the full story?
How this couch changed everything - BBC News
- How did psychiatry become linked with one particular item of furniture?
Do you really need to take 10,000 steps a day to keep fit? - BBC News
- It's the aim set by Fitbit and other fitness trackers.