New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Drones Shown Effective for Delivery of Patient Pathology Samples |
Drones, also known as unmanned aerial systems, will change the face of many industries and may in many ways affect how our society functions. They can give
Help by adding tags...
Commissioners in Bristol face legal challenge for failing to involve patients
- A clinical commissioning group (CCG) in southwest England is the first in the country to face a legal challenge for failing to consult patients and the public about proposed changes to the services...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Should patient groups be more transparent about their funding?
- Patient groups often shout loudly for access to drugs but are quieter about their links to industry. Sophie Arie and Chris Mahony ask whether this is acceptable given increasing demands for transpa...
Medical Clearance of Psychiatric Patients: Pearls & Pitfalls - emdocs
- An update on the medical clearance of patients presenting to the ED with primary psychiatric complaints. What tests are actually helpful?
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.