New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
35 y F presents to ED with sudden onset worst headache of life starting 3 hours ago. Refractory to treatment with excedrin. No history of Migraines. Concern for SAH. What is your management algorithm to rule out SAH? Do you CT/LP?
Help by adding tags...
SLE: Case Presentation
- In this presentation we present a case history of someone living with SLE. We cover signs, symptoms and treatment. Enjoy!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Cyanide Poisoning - Recognition and Treatment
- Hey everybody! Dr.’s Hinckley, Steurwald, and myself sat down recently to talk a little bit about hydroxocobalamin (Cyanokit) and put together the attached podcast. Here are a few take home...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials