New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Non-invasive imaging in pancreatitis
Ultrasound is indicated in the first 24 hours, mainly to identify gallstones as the cause of pancreatitis rather than to contribute to the diagnosis
Help by adding tags...
- A audio podcast outlining pancreatic disease, including pancreatitis and pancreatic cancer.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- A detailed presentation about pancreatitis, focusing on acute pancreatitis
Ascites/Retroperitoneal fluid build up in Acute Pancreatitis. Why?
- Ascites/Retroperitoneal fluid build up in Acute Pancreatitis - why does this happen :/
- All patients with acute pancreatitis should have liver function tests and abdominal ultrasonography within 24 hours of admission to look for gallstones
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.