New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Health boss warns GPs risking mental health and suicide - BBC News
The number of GPs seeking help for work-related stress and mental health problems is increasing, according to the former head of the Royal College of GPs.
Help by adding tags...
Child mental health issues 'missed' - BBC News
- Thousands of young people may be "slipping through the net" because adults do not spot the warning signs of mental health problems, experts say.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Troops face 'growing mental health cost' of Afghan war - BBC News
- There has been a "significant increase" in the number of Afghanistan veterans seeking mental health treatment, charity Combat Stress says.
Mental health and the death of the 'headclutcher' picture - BBC News
- A campaign backed by Stephen Fry has been launched to try and change media portrayals of mental health. But what is wrong with the ones currently used?
Ebola: Mental health tips for survivors - BBC News
- The BBC explores the impact Ebola can have on a person's mental health and asks what those affected can do to help themselves and others.
Pupils' mental health tops head teachers' concerns - BBC News
- Head teachers are more concerned with pupils' mental health than any other issue related to well-being, a survey suggests.
Herring: Comedy should tackle mental health issues - BBC News
- Comedians should tackle issues such as depression as there is no subject that is beyond being joked about, Richard Herring tells Victoria Derbyshire.