New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cancer immunotherapy approved in UK - BBC News
A pioneering cancer drug that harnesses the power of the immune system is approved for use in the UK.
Help by adding tags...
Half of cancer sufferers 'live a decade or more' - BBC News
- Half of people in England and Wales who are diagnosed with cancer will survive for at least a decade - double the rate in the early 1970s.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Refugees 'struggle for cancer care' - BBC News
- There is a "high demand" for cancer treatment from refugees, which is often difficult to meet, experts say.
'Sponge' test for gullet cancer looks promising - BBC News
- Cancer of the gullet could be diagnosed with a cheap and easy-to-use sponge on a string test, trials show.
Teenager's cancer vlog: 'I wanted to see someone of my own age' - BBC News
- Charlotte Eades, 18, tells the BBC why she decided to record a video diary, or vlog, to chart the realities of having cancer as a teenager.
Cancer: The challenge facing the NHS - BBC News
- With the number of cancer cases rising, waiting times getting longer and survival rates lagging behind other nations, the NHS has a job on its hands to became world class.