New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Outpatient Treatment of Pulmonary Embolism - emdocs
A review of pulmonary embolism management and possible paradigm shift to outpatient management.
Help by adding tags...
Mod 1-7. Introduction to mechanisms of cough
- Lecture notes
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Podcast 128 - Pulmonary Embolism Treatment Options and the PEAC Team with Oren Friedman
- We now have way too many treatment options for sub-massive and massive pulmonary embolism (PE) patients who aren't coding in front of you. How do you decid
- PE remains among the most discussed entities in medicine. The condition is known to be common, potentially deadly, and a clinical chameleon. This combination that has led to fear, uncertainty, and ...
Pulmonary Embolism Guidelines from the American Heart Association 2011
- Recently, the AHA published guidelines on the management of pulmonary embolism. I extracted only the stuff relevant to ED.
The Sphincter Series: A Scary Airway Review - emdocs
- The airways that even the experts at airway cringe at a little. The ones you pee your pants over. The ones you hear in myths and legends. These airways, my friends, are where heroes are made.
Pulmonary Embolism Guidelines Released by ACP
- Plasma D-dimer testing and computed tomography are overused in patients suspected of having a pulmonary embolism, according to new clinical guidelines from the American College of Physicians.