New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Your stories: The difference a cancer diagnosis makes - BBC News
As NICE puts forward reformed guidelines for spotting cancer, patients discuss the difference an early diagnosis makes.
Help by adding tags...
Hi-tech goggles 'detect cancer cells' - BBC News
- A US trial of hi-tech goggles could reduce the need for secondary operations for cancer patients.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Refugees 'struggle for cancer care' - BBC News
- There is a "high demand" for cancer treatment from refugees, which is often difficult to meet, experts say.
'Sponge' test for gullet cancer looks promising - BBC News
- Cancer of the gullet could be diagnosed with a cheap and easy-to-use sponge on a string test, trials show.
Teenager's cancer vlog: 'I wanted to see someone of my own age' - BBC News
- Charlotte Eades, 18, tells the BBC why she decided to record a video diary, or vlog, to chart the realities of having cancer as a teenager.
Focus on symptoms to improve early diagnosis, new cancer guidance says
- Typical symptoms that GPs are likely to see in patients form the basis of new guidance on the diagnosis of cancer that experts believe will lead to earlier diagnosis and fewer deaths.
Cancer diagnosis 'within four weeks' under new care plan - BBC News
- NHS patients in England should get results for cancer tests within four weeks of being referred by a GP by 2020 under new plans to provide "world class care".