New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Meningitis B vaccine offered to UK babies - BBC News
All newborn babies in England and Scotland are to be offered a vaccine to combat meningitis B from September, the government announces.
Help by adding tags...
Meningitis vaccine plan after steep rise in new strain - BBC News
- Teenagers will soon be vaccinated against deadly meningitis W after a steep rise in the number of infections, Public Health England has announced.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Meningitis B vaccine offered to all babies from September - BBC News
- All newborn babies in England and Scotland are to be offered a vaccine to combat meningitis B from September - the first scheme of its kind in the world.
Scientific experts: Sugar intake 'should be halved' - BBC News
- A committee of scientific experts is advising the government to halve the recommended daily intake of sugar.
How much sugar is there in sweetened drinks? - BBC News
- A look at how much sugar there is in sweetened drinks after a committee of scientific experts called on the government to halve the recommended daily intake of sugar.
Government 'chasing headlines on NHS', says doctors' union - BBC News
- Doctors' union the BMA says ministers have chased headlines rather than tackling the real issues facing the NHS in England.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.