New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Reporter Sue Lloyd-Roberts' bid for stem cell match - BBC News
Award-winning journalist Sue Lloyd-Roberts, who has been diagnosed with an aggressive form of leukaemia, appeals for donors so she can have a stem cell transplant.
Help by adding tags...
The brave new world of DIY faecal transplant - BBC News
- A growing number of sick people are funnelling other people's faeces into their bowels - with or without help from doctors.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Sue Lloyd-Roberts finds stem-cell donor for leukaemia treatment - BBC News
- BBC journalist Sue Lloyd-Roberts, who has an aggressive form of leukaemia, says she has found a stem-cell donor following a public appeal.
Sue Lloyd Roberts cancer diary: I've had wonderful news - BBC News
- Journalist Sue Lloyd-Roberts, who has an aggressive form of leukaemia, tells her video diary that she has found a stem cell donor.
Cell transplant 'regenerates' liver - BBC News
- Transplanting cells into livers has the potential to regenerate them, say scientists.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more