New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Mental health counselling 'opens wounds' - Jake Mills - BBC News
Jake Mills, a comedian who attempted to take his own life after suffering with mental health problems, says he "started dreading counselling".
Help by adding tags...
Child mental health issues 'missed' - BBC News
- Thousands of young people may be "slipping through the net" because adults do not spot the warning signs of mental health problems, experts say.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Mental health and the death of the 'headclutcher' picture - BBC News
- A campaign backed by Stephen Fry has been launched to try and change media portrayals of mental health. But what is wrong with the ones currently used?
Ebola: Mental health tips for survivors - BBC News
- The BBC explores the impact Ebola can have on a person's mental health and asks what those affected can do to help themselves and others.
Devon and Cornwall Police attends 15 mental health calls a day - BBC News
- A police force attends the equivalent of almost 15 mental health incidents a day, figures show.
Herring: Comedy should tackle mental health issues - BBC News
- Comedians should tackle issues such as depression as there is no subject that is beyond being joked about, Richard Herring tells Victoria Derbyshire.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.