New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Compliments of our own Richard Ian Rossfrye, M.D. A Review of Bradycardia: diagnosis and management Highlights within this text: Mnemonics to remember
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Atrial Fibrillation tutorial
- This is a video tutorial on atrial fibrillation for medical students produced by Podmedics. This overview highlights the epidemiology, pathophysiology, aetiology, diagnosis and basic principles of ...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
- A video tutorial outlining the principles of bradycardia. This tutorial outlines the presentation, pathological causes, ECG features and ALS protocol for treatment of bradycardia.
Prompt diagnosis of multiple sclerosis should be routine, says NICE
- Patients suspected of having multiple sclerosis (MS) should be referred to a neurologist, and existing patients should have a comprehensive review of their care every year, new guidance has said.
Thyroid Storm Management - emdocs
- Review of the presentation, diagnosis, and management of thyroid storm in the ED.
Selected Toxicologic Bradycardias - emdocs
- The tox patient with low HR. What could you be missing, and what can be done better?
Bi/Tri-fasicular Block - Bradyarrhythmias
- Useful video tutorial covering Bradyarrhythmias.