New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Jump to comments
Help by adding tags...
Tutorial summarising heart sounds and describing some pathology that can change heart sounds.
Dr Alastair Buick
on Sunday 30th November 2008
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Posted over 6 years ago
- A lecture on the recognition and physiology of both normal and abnormal heart sounds with numerous audio examples. Covered sounds include S1, S2, S3, S4, clicks, an opening snap and pericardial kn...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Heart Sounds Chart
- Easy to Understand!
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials