New to Meducation?
Already signed up? Log In
A board by noreen

med collection

No Description
13 items · Last updated Friday 2nd May 2014
Preview 300x425

Immune System Flowchart

When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this and was surprised to find that there wasn’t anything suitable on the internet that linked both the innate and adaptive systems. I developed this flowchart based on information from lectures and several textbooks and disseminated it amongst students in multiple years. The diagram proved to be an excellent tool for revision and in developing a foundational understanding of the immune system.  
Jon Curtis
over 8 years ago
Preview

Haematological Malignancies Slideshow

Get a brief overview of the haematological system - covering Leukaemias, Lymphomas, Myelomas and other paraproteinaemias.  
Oscar Swift
over 8 years ago
Preview 300x421

Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn

A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.  
Thomas Lemon
over 8 years ago
Preview 300x425

Immune System Flowchart

This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this and was surprised to find that there wasn’t anything suitable on the internet that linked both the innate and adaptive systems. I know the diagram looks a bit dry but if you spend 5 minutes reading through it, I hope you'll find it useful. I'll hopefully add some images to make it more appealing at a later date. The flowchart is based on information from lectures and several textbooks and has proven to be an excellent tool for revision and in developing a foundational understanding of the immune system for many students.  
Jon Curtis
over 8 years ago
Preview

Cardiology in a Heartbeat

Slideshow covering the key topics in cardiology  
James Davis
over 8 years ago
Preview

Endocrinology Notes

Document covering some key aspects of endocrinology  
James Davis
over 8 years ago
Preview

Thyroid Notes

A document covering a selection of topics related to the thyroid  
James Davis
over 8 years ago
Preview

Respiratory Notes

Document covering some key aspects of respiratory  
James Davis
over 8 years ago
Preview 300x177

ANS Drugs - Mind Map

Julia Marr
about 7 years ago
Preview 300x213

Cranial nerves mnemonic

A nice visual mnemonic to recall the cranial nerves and their foramen.  
Waleed Tariq
almost 7 years ago
56c315d0c6d1abd61f6c850b9227e20cff2d53fb1730396089412306

Neurosurgeons Successfully Implant 3D Printed Skull

A 22-year-old woman from the Netherlands suffering from chronic bone disorder had increased thickness of the skull from 1.5cm to 5cm, causing reduced eyesight and severe headaches.  
YouTube
almost 7 years ago
Landing page laptops

bookmarklet

Bringing doctors and medical students together, with 10000s of free videos, PowerPoints, podcasts, images, revision notes and exam questions (MCQs, EMQs, SBAs).  
meducation.net
almost 7 years ago