New to Meducation?
Already signed up? Log In
A board by Vicka

study gides

resuminhos
10 items · Last updated Thursday 28th January 2016
Preview 300x212

Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips

This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of the Cranial Nerves, with some 'not to be missed' signs.  
Thomas Lemon
over 8 years ago
Preview 300x212

Cranial Nerves

A table listing the cranial nerves, their fibre type, attachment, cranial exit, function and method of testing  
Dahlia Abdul-Rahman
about 8 years ago

Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)

The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnemonic.  
Sunjay Parmar
almost 8 years ago
Preview 300x140

Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)

There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simplified visual mnemonic hopes to emphasises this.  
Sunjay Parmar
almost 8 years ago
Preview

Neuroanatomy - Cranial Nerves

Anatomy of Cranial Nerves http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan  
Nicole Chalmers
almost 7 years ago
Preview

Structures passing through foramina of skull | MEDCHROME

The internal surface of the cranial base can be divided into 3 cranial fossae, the anterior, middle, and posterior. The anterior and middle fossae are separated  
medchrome.com
almost 6 years ago
2dbc5d6581670bb40c8358a2835b0ff7e83d98c18406620153204017

Endocrine hormones and functions

This is a quick guide I made to the hormones, functions, and basic anatomy of the endocrine system. I hope this is helpful!  
Mark M
over 5 years ago
Preview

Cranial Nerves in one minute!

Dr Rob reviews the 12 cranial nerves in 60 seconds.  
youtube.com
about 5 years ago
Endocrinesystemchart+(1)

Endocrine System Chart

Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!  
3.bp.blogspot.com
about 5 years ago
Preview

Cell Biology Study Guides

This is a re-posting of the notes I originally posted on reddit from a general cell biology class I took in spring 2011. I re-scanned them after signing all of them at the suggestion of another redditor. Here they are again in all of their glory. Actin Filament Apoptosis Cell Cycle and Cyclin Endocytic Pathway…  
ashleysbiostudyguides.wordpress.com
about 5 years ago